Friday, July 09, 2010

The world's least amiable child...

has a heart-melting smile. I hope he'll learn to use it more. Screaming is his preferred weapon of choice. Better than biting like Joshy did, but oh so grating. Thankfully, his vocabulary is expanding by leaps and bounds now and I can teach him how to deal with offenses in a more civilized manner.

Recent phrases:

"Where's Ahnie Jenni's boys?"

"I pease go ow-side?"

"Shoes running!!"

"Uh oh! Poo-poo's in 'ere!"

*scowl* "Addie say,"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

In answer to any of us saying that we're going somewhere - even downstairs: "ME!!"

Said when he finds a lego man head: "Oh, guy!" He also says, "Oh, BOB!" or "Bob running!" when he sees our neighbor. Not that he would ever give the poor man the time of day if he came face to face with him.

"Doggies! Pease, doggies?" Said when he wants to watch 'Up'.

Nag, nag, nag, nag. Me: "Walter, I'm getting it. Please be quiet now.' Whisper, whisper, whisper.

Said when Auntie Annie was doing a most dreadful and scary thing - washing his hair. "Eeeeenghhh"
Annie: "Walter, I'm just washing your hair. Close your lips."
With a plea-filled look and a whisper: "Pease howp me?"

"PEASE HOWP ME. I STUCK!"

"Baby's seepin." "Oh! Oh no! Baby's ky-in!"

"I see it?"

"Sop! Sop it, Jossy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive