Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At the end of a full day...

a hard day for her. She had 4 hard falls today and was feeling quite out of sorts until this evening. The night air was deliciously warm and there wasn't a bug to be seen, so I let the kids stay up an extra hour and run around outside as my sisters and I loved to do as girls.

Shawn and Tam stopped to visit on their way back east. It was so good to see them and the growing baby! It's so hard to believe that Tammy is finally going to be a mom after all of this time. I know she'll be a great one. She has been the best of aunties to my kids.

Jackson, Micaiah, and Gregory surprised Joshy with a bike this afternoon. He is beside himself with glee. I'll have to get some pics tomorrow. He's been riding Emmy's around for quite some time which has given them another opportunity to learn to share, but it will be nice to see them riding together now. I just hope they can remember not to race to the road.

Here in Lewiston, spring has finally come. The trees are all in bloom and the new leaves are quickly refreshing the barren landscape. God has blessed us with so much work that we've had to stop advertising, so thank-you to all of you who have been praying for us in that regard.

As usual I had more to say when I sat down here, but I think my brain went to bed a few hours ago. G'night all.

No comments:

Blog Archive