Wednesday, September 19, 2007

5 things more

1. Praise God, we have a van! It's wonderful to have more room.

2. Please keep Emmy in prayer. It's a good possibility that she's contracted Lyme disease from a tick bite. Her body is covered in bull's eye rashes. She'll be on antibiotics for three weeks and then we'll see. She is a trooper and swallows her capsules down no problem. She can't have the chewables or liquid because of her sensitivity to corn. We've got her on probiotics and yogurt to replace the good flora, no worries. They want to do a blood test next week to determine whether or not there are antibodies present in her system. She was sick for a couple of days with a fever and headache, but other than the rashes, she's all back to her normal self.

3. Sorry for the onslaught of photos. I get carried away.

4. I'm up late baking. We still have the cable running into the house, so I hooked up the laptop to keep me awake so I don't burn the house down. I can't believe I used to stay up this late routinely.

5. I feel quite disconnected from my online world now. I suppose it's good and bad.

Cheerio until next week!

1 comment:

  1. poor em!

    love the flood of photos, very nice. i miss you! see you friday, i hope.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive