Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was hoping to get to photograph some 4lbs triplets today or tomorrow, but one of them is back in the NICU and may not make it. :( Please keep the family in prayer. I talked to the dad last night and they're really struggling.

Here's Emmy watching for Daddy. It's usually both of them but Joshy was outside today instead.

No Peace - I snuck up on Josh this evening while he was reading. Emmy did too. :D She's such a Daddy's girl.
Adeline's personality is very much like Joshy's was at her age. She's so active! You can't tell it here, but her arms and legs were going a mile a minute.
"Heeeey! Come a little closer so I can grab your hair and cram it into my mouth!" - I do try to get pictures of them together but Emmy is highly unco-operative. She doesn't like to be punched, kicked, slobbered on, or pinched. At all. What is WRONG with her???
Her hair has a red tinge, but it's not this red. Must've been the lighting.
She can only hold her head up for a minute or two, but she's so proud of herself.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, those are great. Totally love the one of Josh and Em, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love those last two of Adeline. What a darling. :) That little striped red shirt looks so cute on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad about the baby! Do you have any news of how she/he's doing? How early were they born? What a sad time for the family!!

    You're pictures are so cute, like always. :) I agree with amy that the striped red shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard how he's doing. Hopefully no news is good news. I believe they were born at 31 weeks. They were just over three lbs each. Scary huh? They had to stay in the NICU for almost a month.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive