Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What every little girlie should have

For those of you who don't know, a couple of my sisters are getting set to launch their business. They are both talented designers and have come together to produce some beautiful and useful designs for mom and child alike. for example:

Patchwork dresses with bloomers. Not only are they darling, but they are reversible four ways for those of you who like to mix things up. The girls are practically giving them away, so if you like what you see, shoot an email to Tammy and Jody at scarlet.stitch@yahoo.com . They also do custom work for young girls.



















5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit and baby girl. Love the Bloomers! Where can I get my future daughter and outfit like that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my sisters! I wrote more info into the post but I see that it's gone! :O I have to get to bed, but I'll post the info again tomorrow with more dress pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they have a website as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet, Krista, but don't be afraid to drop them a line if you have questions.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive