Saturday, February 11, 2006

Resistance was futile.







Hello has been on the fritz for three days now, so I'm going to try posting the other way.

Dor and Amos came for a visit so I got to play with my black sheet. I've been needing practice at this, but it's hard to find time and immobile subjects. Dor is so easy-going and put up with all of my nonsense and Amos is just a doll! Jord, if you ever lurk here, thanks for sharing your family with us. :) Here are a few to brighten your day:








P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Laura and Sarah!

12 comments:

  1. Me, too. I have been checking regularly for pictures of the little munchkin and couldn't wait to see Amos through the eyes of your camera lens. Those pics are all really nice. The one of Dor and Amos is stunning. Thanks so much...Grandma Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love the one of him holding his foot. That is so adorable. Love the black background. Thanks again..Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! He is such a mixture of his parents. You can really see both of them in him. How old is he...around a year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, two GREAT and LOVELY picture specimens you found, Manders!!!! hehehhe Wherever did you find them?!?!?:P Well, I hope you gals are soaking up EVERY moment with each other!!!! Praise the LORD for His tender mercies and His loving-kindnesses, they are new every morning, Great is HIS faithfulness! -Praising the Lord for your Sister Reunion, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just love the last one of dor and amos! Beautiful loving expressions a real keeper! I love the first one of him asleep on the couch too such beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, really, really nice pics, Manda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, I forgot to sign my name to the above comment.
    ~~Rene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive