Saturday, August 20, 2005

Mom, if you're reading this, thanks for all of the little goodies. Emmy thinks her bear tastes marvelous and Joshy likes to make off with it under the pretense that he's "vind-in mussick foe Emmy". I haven't showed him how to use the stickers yet, but I'm sure he'll have a blast putting them in his memory book from "Attie Bwinda and Untoo Mart". While I'm at it I'll say thanks to you too, Jode for the beautiful necklace. Tam gave me one of the hemp necklaces too and I love it. It goes pretty well with the anklets Mom sent. So thanks all around! :)  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, just saw your comments about the gifts, you're welcome...oh btw the plane ticket from Canada to Albany might be transferable and Susan gave me the go ahead to offer them to you, knowing how much you miss seeing your sisters and the little nephews and nieces...anyway give me a call sometime and we can talk about it. love, mom xxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive